PointsBet Sportsbook are giving bettors the power to decide which of their bad beats they want refunded up to $100.
PointsBet SECOND CHANCE
PointsBet Sportsbook announced this week that it has launched a new feature known as the ‘PointsBet Personal Good Karma Refund’. This is the first of its kind in the US sports betting market and gives customers the power to decide which bad beat they want refunded at the end of each month.
All you have to do is join PointsBet Sportsbook and place 10 or more cash bets throughout the month of December. At the end of the month, you can then email PointsBet with your ‘Bad Beat’ of the month. The PointsBet Good Karma team will refund the wager you select up to $100 in free bets between December 28 and December 31.
This is a great promotion running at PointsBet, as it essentially gives you the power as the bettor to choose your very own $100 risk free bet.
Terms & Conditions
- New PointsBet customers only. Click here to register an account.
- Available in NJ, IN, IL & CO.
- Clients must email “Karma@pointsbet.com” between 12/28 and 12/31 with bet info of the bet they would like refunded.
- Must place a minimum of 10 real money bets during the month of December to be eligible.
- Refund will be paid out as a free bet (maximum $100).
- If you use the cash out feature you will not be eligible for a Free Bet Refund.
The Good Karma Refund is the first-of-its-kind in the sports betting space, so definitely give it a try if you can!