The release of the 2022 Super Bowl odds has shone a harsh light on the chances of the Philadelphia Eagles winning the Super Bowl as the American Betting Experts analysts explain.
The 2022 Super Bowl odds have been released and after analyzing the data, the www.americanbettingexperts.com team have given the Philadelphia Eagles just 1.2% chance of lifting the Vince Lombardi Trophy this season.
To put this into perspective, here are some things which our analysts have indicated have a higher chance of happening right now:
- Tiger Woods to win 2 or more majors in 2021 – 1.4% chance
- Serena Williams to win all 4 tennis majors in 2021 – 2.5% chance
- Oprah Winfrey to become President in 2024 – 2.9% chance
- Disney/Pixar’s Soul to win Best Picture Oscar – 4.8% chance
- Philadelphia 76ers to win 2022 NBA Championship – 5.6% chance
- Joel Embiid to win 2022 NBA MVP – 10% chance
- Humans to Land on Mars before 2025 – 24.7% chance
- Joe Biden to leave office before end of 1st term – 30.8% chance
The legal US sportsbooks are currently pricing the Eagles at +5000 (50/1) to win the 2022 Super Bowl. This equates to a 2% chance of Super Bowl success, which our analysts think is generous.
AmericanBettingExperts.com‘s Neil Roarty said:
“The Eagles had a miserable season in 2021 and our analysts give them just a 1.2% chance of winning the 2022 Super Bowl.
However, despite the long odds, I would still rather hold a ticket on the Eagles flying than on Oprah becoming the next President!”
We took this chance to survey over 200 Philadelphia Eagles fans and get their thoughts on next season. Just 12% of fans surveyed predicted the Eagles to reach the 2022 NFL Playoffs. As expected, 93% of Eagles fans classed their team’s 4-11-1 2020 regular season record as an underachievement.
Plenty can happen between now and the beginning of the 2022 NFL season – player ingoing and outgoing, injuries, staff changes and lots more. However, as it stands, the Philadelphia Eagles will have their work cut out for them next season.