It’s March Madness time! Here are the key dates for the NCAA Tournament to make sure you don’t miss anything, particularly the big betting opportunities.
- Selection Sunday —March 15, 2020. You can watch at 6 p.m. ET on CBS.
- First Four — Tuesday and Wednesday, March 17-18, 2020
- NCAA Tournament Round 1 — Thursday, March 19, and Friday, March 20, 2020
- NCAA Tournament Round 2 — Saturday, March 21, and Sunday, March 22, 2020
- Sweet 16 — Thursday, March 26, and Friday, March 27, 2020
- Elite 8 — Saturday, March 28, and Sunday, March 29, 2020
- Final Four — Saturday, April 4, 2020
- 2020 NCAA championship game — Monday, April 6, 2020
Early Projections for Top Seeds
After recent defeats to the TCU Horned Frogs and West Virginia Mountaineers, Baylor may have the chance to avenge both losses in Kansas City. They are in line for a potential quarter-final meeting with TCU and semi-final clash against West Virginia.
As long as Baylor reaches Saturday’s final, there should be no doubt in its credentials to be a No. 1 seed.
The Jayhawks put together a 17-1 conference record after a 28-3 regular season. In nonconference play, Kansas defeated Dayton, the BYU Cougars and Colorado Buffaloes. All are safely in the NCAA tournament field.
With the likes of Devon Dotson, Udoka Azubuike and Marcus Garrett on the court, Kansas is the best choice to top the overall rankings and seem to be the team you should trust to make it to the Final Four.
The Bulldogs are currently in position to earn the top seed in the West region and are expected to have an extended March Madness stay thanks to their scoring depth, led by Filip Petrusev.
Gonzaga can spread any defense out with impressive three-point shooting stats. In fact, six players average over 10 points per game.
San Diego State
The top seed in the East region is certainly up for debate. The Aztecs are in a vulnerable situation at the moment, but still have enough about them to put up a fight against Dayton for the final spot on the top seed line.
Enjoy the Madness, we hope you’ll win some bets along the way too!