The FanDuel Prepaid Cards offer a convenient and fast payment alternative for you as a sports bettor at one of America’s most popular online sportsbooks.
|Sportsbook Brand||FanDuel Sportsbook|
|Funding Option||Prepaid Card – Click To Get Yours Today!|
|Available States||AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, MI, MA, KS, KY, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV|
|Welcome Bonus||Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
The FanDuel Prepaid Card is a modern alternative to funding your online sports betting account. We will tell you everything you need to know about this payment option, including how to get one, how to deposit and how to withdraw using your card.
What is the FanDuel Prepaid Card?
Prepaid cards have become increasingly popular among online sports bettors. This is due to difficulties that many face with their banks blocking payments to and from online sportsbooks.
Also known as a FanDuel Play+ Card, FanDuel’s Prepaid Card offers a solution to this issue.
Just like any other prepaid card, the the card can be loaded up with cash from an external bank account. This money can then be deposited into your FanDuel Sportsbook account.
Similar to PayPal, the prepaid card option is offers a ‘middleman’ alternative to account funding. You can even withdraw winnings to your prepaid card with very minimal effort.
However, it’s not just FanDuel that has its own prepaid card offering. All of the major legal online sportsbooks in the United States are offering them! If you haven’t tried one of these books, don’t skip out on the opportunity to grab a huge bonus offer.
Top PrePaid Cards from Online Sportsbooks (And Their Lucrative Bonuses!)
- Caesars Prepaid Card – First Bet Insurance of $1250 – Claim Now
- DraftKings Prepaid Card – $1000 Deposit Match – Get It.
- SugarHouse Prepaid Card – $250 Deposit Match – 1X WagerThru
- Borgata Prepaid Card – $20 on Sign up & $1,000 Deposit Match – Claim Now
- MGM Prepaid Card – $1000 Fist Bet Insurance! Claim Now.
DraftKings Sports SPECIAL OFFER
BetMGM Sports SPECIAL OFFER
There are a number of advantages to using the FanDuel Prepaid Card to fund your online sports betting account:
- Full control over the finances associated with your account
- No credit approval required
- Many have said it’s more convenient than using MasterCard or Visa to fund your account
- Withdraw your bet winnings from a nearby ATM
FanDuel Prepaid Card Sign Up
Of course, you will need a FanDuel Sportsbook account in order to sign up for your prepaid card and make use of it.
Here are the steps required to sign up for one:
- Head over to FanDuel Sportsbook by clicking here
- If you are a new customer, go ahead and complete the easy registration process and claim your welcome bonus worth up to $1,000
- When making your first deposit, select ‘FanDuel and Stardust Prepaid Play+ Card’ as your payment option
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions and click enrol
- Load your card up and fund your FanDuel account to make your sports wagers!
Upon registration, your personalized card will be mailed to you within 10-14 days of funding your account.
The Deposit Process
Let’s take a more detailed look at the deposit process associated with your new FanDuel Prepaid Card.
- Choose the Play+ funding option and selected ‘Bank Card Load’
- Enter the amount you want to load onto your Play+ Card and enter your bank card’s details
- Click ‘Add Funds’
Yes, it really is that easy!
The Withdrawal Process
Ok, so if you’re interested in withdrawals then it’s because you’ve got some winnings to collect. Nice work.
- Log into your FanDuel Sportsbook account online
- Choose ‘Cash Out and Load Funds to Prepaid Card’
- Enter how much you wish to transfer over from your FanDuel account to your Play+ account
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number to verify your identity
Now, your winnings should have transferred from your FanDuel account over to your Play+ account to use on anything you like.
Are There Any Loading Fees?
To load up your FanDuel Prepaid Card, there are absolutely no loading fees involved. The whole process is free, convenient and secure. Part of the charm of this payment option.
However, if you choose to transfer funds from your prepaid card to your bank account, you will be charged a $2 fee. This fee also applies when withdrawing funds as cash from an ATM.
Finally, if your card is inactive for six months then you will be charged a $2.95 fee.
FanDuel Prepaid Card Customer Service
If you are struggling with anything associated with your prepaid card, the Sportsbook has some great customer service options:
- FAQ section
- Live chat
All customer service information can be found on the FanDuel app or on the website.
And Now – the TVG Prepaid Card With FanDuel
Recently, FanDuel has teamed up with TVG to roll out its TVG Prepaid Card.
The difference between the TVG prepaid card and the PlayPlus prepaid card is that TVG charges a $5 credit/debit fee for every deposit made.
However, the benefits are the same. Payments are instant, and it allows you to deposit or withdraw funds from FanDuel if your bank bans online gambling transactions.
How to Sign Up
Here’s what you need to do to get your TVG Prepaid Card to use at FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino:
- Log in to your TVG account.
- Head to the ‘Deposit’ section.
- In MyFunds, choose ‘TVG Prepaid Card’.
- Select your deposit value and enter your debit or credit card details. This will allow you to authorise the deposit.
- You’re all set to use the card now that funds have been added!
It is worth noting that the TVG prepaid card has a limit. You can load the card up to $2000 per day, $4500 per week and $10000 per month.
The TVG Prepaid card has a funding limit of $2000/day, $4500/week, and $10000/month.