With the new DraftKings NFL Early Win promo, your moneyline bet will be a winner if your team leads by 10+ points at any stage of the game.
We’ve all been there. Early in the game, our chosen team has been performing well and leads by a couple of touchdowns. Then, misery follows as the opponents make a late comeback to seal the win, resulting in a losing wager.
Well, the DraftKings NFL Early Win promo is here to eliminate the damage of these late-game comebacks. At DraftKings, if you opt in to the promo and your wagered team is leading by 10 points at any given time, your bet will be paid as a winner!
|Promotion||DK Early Win NFL Promo|
|What Do You Get?||Early payout on moneyline bet if team leads by 10 points at any time|
|How to Claim||Visit DraftKings & Opt In Here|
How to Qualify for the DraftKings NFL Early Win Promo
Here’s what you need to do to get in on the action:
- Click here to head over to DraftKings Sportsbook – log in, or create an account if you are not yet signed up
- Opt in to the ‘Up 10’ Early Win promotion
- You will receive 15 Early Win tokens (one for each Week 1 NFL game)
- Choose your moneyline bet and apply an Early Win token in your betslip
- Place the moneyline wager up to $250
- If your team leads by 10 points or more at any point, your bet will be settled as a winner!
Terms & Conditions
- Early Win token must be selected prior to placing your bet
- Excludes live bets, same game parlay bets, free bets, cash out bets, voided bets, profit boosts, and odds boosts
- Tokens can only be used on a single moneyline cash wager
- You must be located in AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, LA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY or CA-ON to claim
Thursday Night Football DraftKings NFL Early Win Promo: ‘Up 7’
To celebrate the beginning of the season, this promo got even tastier.
For Buffalo Bills vs Los Angeles Rams on Thursday Night Football (September 8), your chosen moneyline wager had to only be up 7 points for an early win.
Then, in Week 2 Thursday Night Football between the Chargers and Chiefs, the ‘Up 7’ promo kicked off again. DraftKings had to pay out $25 million after both teams gained a 7-point lead!
The same process applies for opting in to this NFL Thursday Night Football promotion. Here’s a short recap if you need it!