Following the online launch of DraftKings in Tennessee, the sportsbook is now offering a new $1000 Deposit Bonus offer to all eight states.
Following the legalization of sports betting in Tennessee on November 1, DraftKings have changed their new customer offer from a $1000 Sign Up Bonus to a $1000 Deposit Bonus.
All 8 states are now live with the same universal offer:
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
We all know about DraftKings’ rapid success in the sports betting world on the back of its established DFS product. With online sports betting now legal in Tennessee, now is the perfect time to try DraftKings Sportsbook out.
DraftKings has been praised for its beginner-friendly platform, clear interface and its easy-to-withdraw and deposit system. This is ideal for anyone in Tennessee, or any of the other seven states, to try out sports betting for the first time.
How do I claim the $1000 Deposit Bonus?
- To create your new DraftKings Sportsbook account, click here.
- Complete the four-step sign up process.
- Head over to the deposit section and make your first deposit.
- You will receive a bonus amount equal to 20% of your deposit e.g. deposit $100, receive $20 bonus…deposit $5000, receive $1000 bonus.
How does the $1000 Deposit Bonus break down?
- The bonus amount you receive is equal to 20% of deposit amount.
- Bonus funds will be awarded with a play-through requirement (for every $25 played, the user will receive $1 in bonus funds released into their account)
- Deposit bonus is issued as site credit