The BetMGM Play+ Prepaid Card allows you to make quick banking transactions at one of the most popular online sportsbooks in America.
|Sportsbook & Casino Brand||BetMGM Sportsbook/BetMGM Casino|
|Funding Option||Prepaid Card|
|Available States||AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, LA, MI, MS, NV, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, VA, DC, WV, WY, ON|
|Sports Welcome Bonus||$1,000 Risk-Free Bet – CLAIM|
|Casino Welcome Bonus||$1,000 Deposit Match + $25 Free – CLAIM|
BetMGM Casino NO DEPOSIT
While BetMGM offers numerous banking methods, the BetMGM Prepaid Card allows for you to make swift and easy deposits and withdrawals. You can even use it at an ATM for withdrawals!
The BetMGM Prepaid Card is also referred to as the BetMGM Play+ Card. Play+ is the branded prepaid card used by online sportsbook and casino operators in America.
Here, we will go over the card in more detail. We will discuss what it is, how to deposit, how to withdraw, and more.
Introducing the BetMGM Play+ Prepaid Card
Using this card is a lot like PayPal in that it acts as an intermediary between you and BetMGM.
The Play+ Card is offered at numerous other big-name sportsbooks around the United States as well.
Here are some of the other sportsbooks:
- Caesars Prepaid Card
- DraftKings Prepaid Card
- SugarHouse Prepaid Card
- BetRivers Prepaid Card
- …And More!
There are some great benefits to enjoy from getting your very own BetMGM Prepaid Card:
- Control the amount you deposit and load onto your card
- No credit approval
- Acts somewhat like a debit card
- More convenient than using a debit/credit card
- Use at ATMs for withdrawals
How to Sign Up for the BetMGM Play+ Prepaid Card
The process to inquire about a BetMGM Play+ Card is easy and simple to do. In fact, there are not many additional steps beyond signing up for an account.
- Sign up for a new account at BetMGM Sportsbook by clicking here or sign up for a new account at BetMGM Casino by clicking here
- This option is available to all players
- Go to the deposit page and choose the Play+ Card
- Click “Sign Up for PlayMGM Play+”
- Agree to the terms and conditions surrounding the Play+ Card
- You will be able to load money into your card account as you wait for your card to arrive in the mail
- Your card will arrive within 14 business days, but it’s normally much faster than that!
- Click Deposit in the upper right-hand corner
- Click on “PlayMGM Play+ Card”
- If you have enough in your account, complete your deposit—$10 minimum
- If not, reload your card
- Log into your BetMGM account
- Click on “My Account”
- Click on “Cashier”
- Click on “Withdraw”
- Click on the Play+ Card
- Confirm your identity
- After this, the money will be loaded to your Play+ Card
- You can save it on your card or visit an ATM to withdraw it as cash.
Now that you’re all set up with the Play+ Card, you can use it to play both casino games and the online sportsbook. By playing both of these, you can earn Tier Credits that you can redeem for real prizes.
The rewards system is five tiers and you climb the tiers by earning Tier Credits. Each tier offers different perks than the other. However, as you rank up, the rewards from the previous tier are also available to you.
MGM Reward Tiers
- Sapphire: 0-19,999 Tier Credits
- Pearl: 20,000+ Tier Credits
- Gold: 75,000+ Tier Credits
- Platinum: 200,000+ Tier Credits
- Noir: Invite Only
As you ascend the tiers, you’ll unlock rewards such as free bets on your birthday, anniversary free bets, discounted rooms at land-based casino resorts, premium customer service, expedited withdrawals, and more.
In addition to Tier Credits, you can also earn Rewards Points. These can be used toward bonus credits to play games or for complimentary food and beverage, entertainment, and hotel stays.
There are multiple ways to earn Tier Credits depending on whether you play the online casino, sportsbook, or poker room.
- $100 Straight Bet: Approximately 20 BetMGM Rewards and Tier Credits
- $100 in a Parlay: Approximately 50 BetMGM Rewards and Tier Credits
- $100 on Regular Slots: Approximately 20 BetMGM Rewards and Tier Credits
- $100 in Progressive Jackpot Slots: Approximately 10 BetMGM Rewards and Tier Credits
- $100 on Live Table Games: Approximately 4 BetMGM Rewards and Tier Credits
- Pay $100 in Cash Game Rake: Approximately 500 BetMGM Rewards and Tier Credits
- Pay $100 in Tournament Fees: Approximately 500 BetMGM Rewards and Tier Credits
There are no fees for loading your Play+ Card with funds. However, you will be subject to any ATM fees when withdrawing. The fees are typically $2 or more depending on the bank in which you complete the withdrawal.
Owned by MGM Resorts, there’s no secret how prominent this brand is. For land-based casinos, MGM has a presence in Las Vegas, Massachusetts, Detroit, Mississippi, Maryland, and New Jersey.
Here is the presence of BetMGM – MGM’s online product:
|BetMGM Online Platform||Available States|
|BetMGM Sportsbook||AZ, CO, IN, IL, IA, LA, MI, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, DC, WV, WY|
|BetMGM Casino||NJ, PA, MI, WV|
|BetMGM Poker||NJ, PA, MI, WV|
BetMGM Casino NO DEPOSIT
BetMGM is an excellent first online sportsbook or casino for players due to the brand familiarity.
When players do arrive to play at BetMGM for the first time, they’ll be greeted with the same type of luxury experience as if they were at the retail location.
Right now, BetMGM Sportsbook operates in nearly 20 states. It is regarded as one of the best overall online sportsbooks in the country, offering players $1,000 in risk-free bets, promotions covering multiple sports, numerous bet types, and some of the best odds offering in the industry today.
- Phone Support: Available from 12 pm – 8 pm EST
- FAQ section
- Live chat: Available 24/7